September 23, 2021 In Beverages
Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
Prep: 5 Minutes
Ready in 8 hours
Servings: 2 jars, or as many as you would like to make
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbsp. ground flaxseed or chia
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 medium apple cored and diced (we used gala)
- 1/4 cup raisins, for toppings
- Add the all the ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Fill and seal mason jars, or your containers of preference (bowl with plastic wrap works) and refrigerate overnight, store up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- When ready to eat or serve, stir and (optional) garnish with additional diced apples or raisins. Enjoy!